Academic Coaching sessions are available in-person and via Zoom.
An academic coach can help you plan a path toward academic success with effective personalized learning strategies. Academic Coaching is available for all courses and majors.
Appointments may be scheduled up to three weeks in advance. If you don’t find a convenient appointment available, please check again later as new dates become available.
LSU graduate, professional, and LSU Online students who do not have access to Navigate, please send an email to email@example.com with your available times and your cell phone number (to receive appointment reminders via text message).
If you need any assistance scheduling an appointment send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open Navigate on the web
or download the Navigate app
- Sign in with your myLSU ID and password
- Select Appointments in the left navigation bar
- Select Schedule an Appointment
- Select Center for Academic Success for Type of Appointment
- Under Service, select Academic Coaching (Learning Strategies)
- Select Find Available Time
- Choose the date and time
- Review and then select Schedule to confirm your appointment
LSU faculty, staff and employees are concerned about the safety and well-being of our students. If during a conversation with an LSU faculty member, staff member, or student assistant you share information that leads us to be concerned about your safety, the safety of others, or your well-being, we may need to seek the help of the LSU Care team, the Academic Intervention team, and / or other appropriate entities.