School of Theatre Business Office
The School of Theatre Business Office is responsible for managing financial and travel activities, such as purchase orders, booking hotel and travel, overseeing LaCarte usage, and coordinating with LSU Procurement. This page provides a centralized location for all forms and processes associated with the business area. Expand a selection below to access relevant forms, handouts, and information.
- January 2022 Travel Update
- Form Temp2: Request for International Travel During COVID-19 Outbreak
- PM-13: University Travel Regulations
- Changes to PM-13 for FY22 are located here.
Theatre Payee Request Process
This online form is for requesting financial support services from the School of Theatre Business Office to pay for contractual services. Click the link below to begin a payee request.
LaCarte Forms & Policies
These forms and documents are related to university LaCarte purchasing cards and their usage. All of the links below will either open in a new window or download a PDF file.
- PM-78: LaCarte Card Program Policy
- AS703: LaCarte Log
- AS702: LaCarte Maintenance
- AS701: LaCarte Agreement
- AS701-R: LaCarte Renewal Agreement
- AS704: LaCarte Disputed Item
- AS499: Request for Approval of Special Meal
Travel Request Process
This online form is for requesting travel support services from the School of Theatre Business Office. Click the link below to begin a travel request.
Helpful Links & Additional Documents
- U.S. General Services Administration
- Travel Reimbursement Request Form (PDF)
- AS 86: Request for Travel Advance
- AS 295: Request to Travel to Restricted Regions for Individual Travelers
- AS 296: Request to Travel to Restricted Regions for Student Study Trips
- AS 297: Faculty/Staff Emergency Contact Form
- AS 298: High Risk Travel Release and Waiver
- AS 350: Travel Supplemental Information Form
- AS 516: Request for Authorization to Travel for Non-Worker
- AS300NW: Travel Expense Reimbursement Request for Non-Workers
- Policy Memorandum 11: Outside Employment of University Employees
- Access PM-11 Form at GeauxGrants
- After logging in, select "Conflict of Interest" on the top left of the page.
- Select "Create/Update Disclosure".
- Select "PM11 Disclosure of Outside Employment" at the bottom.